Friday, June 08, 2012


Boy, your love is deadly. Your presence sweetens the air like vanilla. Telling me life is beautiful. I always think I have it all, but I realize I’m nothing without you.

Ah....steamboat session last night was very nice...

But before that, i went to ECA yesterday afternoon, to bring Bryan lunch and i get to eat Kimbab in exchange. haha..

i felt so out of place..in just two weeks not being at ECA, i feel so left out when Byran's friend's were talking in Korean

bumped into Sarah and she invited me to class, telling me that she misses me and would love it if i could join the class. i don't mind, cause i'm sitting next to jack...pure fun...haha..i wrote my SHEILA-RISH words on he's book...he's reaction always makes me laugh. 

while in class, Bryan pointed towards me and Risa and asked Sarah who we are and why we are at their class. *i gave him a deadly stare

Sarah then pair me up with Bryan (damm her, i bet she was doing it on purpose) and then jack (and Lim and Sarah was like "for old times sake, let the couple be together.")...and in my mind, i was thinking, o...dammm..this will be interesting, half of the class thinking i'm seeing Bryan, but the other half tot i'm seeing Jack...and thank my lucky stars Bryan asked Alice to be in our group.

Bryan and i, we acted so cold towards each other in class, he and i, we would both snatch the question paper given by Sarah and try to write the answer, but he would question why my handwriting is so small, and he couldn't read it, at least jack, made me laugh...it was the fun time in class all over again...(gawd, it would be insane to not miss ECA, especially Jack and Sarah and Yuan)

i got my report back from Cherrie (top score baby!!!). so freakingly happy, and Cherrie was asking if she could get a copy of my report as an example for the next students (i was in awe)..and whats more, she said if i reedit my simple grammatical mistakes, she was tempted to send it to Adelaide Council.

after class, i dint even bother to look at Bryan, cause i get this whole cold vibe from him in class, and i was pissed..so i walked the opposite side from him towards china town, and blast my MP3 on full volume (at that time, i dint know, he was waiting for me after class...thats when he walked behind me and asked me where i was going, and thats when he shows he's affections towards me and warm up to me @.@)...i guess he was trying to prove to everyone that the rumors were wrong.

Bryan, being a dear helped me carry my groceries...love him to bits, got him kimchee in return..we went back home, and thats when i prepare the food for the steamboat. 

Annabel and Collin arrive a little later, we had a great time, of course its out of habit of mine to tease Bryan to the max..*evil sheila. 

ivy came over as well...

stalker boy text me again (i feel like crying, cause i tot he stopped he's chase already, but it turns out that he was kicked off University of Adelaide by the security guards, and hence say he would wait for me outside of Uni ground...) ewww to the max okay..i never said i wanna see him again...

We played Uno, byran's first time, he caught up quick, and it was pure fun, and cause i ate too much, i felt bloated and tired on our way back. 

today, Bryan is at eca, he's last day at class. Alice (Korean girl at byran's class) cooked something yummy...so i guess, my baby would have something nice for lunch today. :):) 

Bryan is coming over to my house for a sleepover before we head off to Melb on Sunday..:)

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com