Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I've been pretty lazy lately...i go to bed at 1am, wake up at 11am. i lied to Bryan saying i woke up at 9am. haha.. cause this kiddo would nag at me..he's those kinda guys that sleeps b4 12am and wake up at 7.30 or 8am. Sharp! he always wake up cause he's hungry.


Been meeting up with him at the city lately...and then just hang around. Nth much...


My life is on a holdup now, i'm still in the honeymoon period where i wanna just sleep in, do absolutely nth and just eat junks everyday. but having Bryan ard, i cant do that at all. As he wont see to it. :'( he's such an active guy compared to me. I've never met a friend like him before. most of my friends do have lazy days.


I've got nth much to blog for now. But that i'm trying to look up for recipes, Baking a cake for Bryan for he's birthday. 


Stalker guy stopped texting and calling..HURRAY!!! 


Been listening to a lot of Lana Dey Ley lately...Byran says her songs makes him sleepy.he thinks she aint putting effort to sing as her song is so conversational.


I start learning how to write Hangul recently..I cannot believe i start learning how to write Korean. its so weird...but Bryan kept encouraging me. And when i read he's texts (which is in Korean) to him..he was so proud...telling me he's grateful for the effort I've put in. (i can read Korean, but then i dont understand the meaning of it at times...so its useless also lar)....


I started learning how to write Hangul out of boredom and partly cause Bryan invited me to Korea next year, and if i do go there, not knowing their language, it could be a pain. Moreover, if i'm in Korea, he suggest i stay at he's house, and cause he's family doesnt speak English, so i'll try to make an effort to speak Korean. 

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com