Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Road trip on both Saturday and Sunday. Me and Bryan decided to spend time together last weekend before he starts working from 7am till 10pm on weekdays...yes, i bet some of u guys are like WTheck?!? i couldn't believe it as well when he told me he accepted another job and is gonna work at night. I wasn't very happy at first, cause he said part of the reason why he wanted to work was cause he wanted to spoil me rotten by buying me stuffs (which i seriously dont need, as i earn my own money).  but the more i think about it, the more i accepted the fact that maybe he needs the money. as rent is quite expensive. moreover, he needs to buy a ticket back to Korea this December

Anyhoos, we decided to go to Gorge Wildlife park on Saturday.
and then we head off to The big rocking horse. 
While having our lunch there, this little girl (6/7 years old) kept looking at Bryan and was smiling at him. haha..she was soooooo cute.
We end up going to SingSing for dinner and end our night at Henley Beach; listening to the waves under the pale moonlight. 
on Sunday, we drove to Gawler (45 mins away from Adelaide)..just to go to the Royal Gawler Show. Yeah...i know, its a waste of money, cause i already had tickets to the Royal Adelaide show this Sunday. but then heck, i dont care. i just wanna have fun. 
Cause the trip was long, i got bored and took pictures. haha. and we ate junks till we reached there. 
Time for Bryan to show me he's moves (as he once told me he's nickname during National Service was "Mr. Sniper"...)...
He was good! He won me a Dolphin plush toy. And a smiley,dog and a slingy. The guy who handed Byran the toys was very annoyed with him..haha.
All the toys sits in my car for now. :)

We head off to St Kilda's playground. The playground was HUGE. 
Bryan pushed me and then go round taking pictures of me..:D
While i was posing, sitting on this baby rocking chair, across me, a grandpa was putting he's maybe 2-3 year old grandson on what i'm sitting. Byran kept laughing telling me i look like a happy child. 

Yeah, the place was crowded and i was wearing a dress, so i dint hang around the playground for long. We end our night watching Criminal minds. 

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com