Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Royal Adelaide Show. 9/09/2012.

It was my first time to go to the show without the girls and with a guy instead. Bryan wanted to take on the rides, but i dint want to, so he just follows me around. i feel terrible as he was so into the rides, but because i am kinda scared of it, he then insist on just walking around the show with me.. Went wine,cheese, food tasting. Walked pass the shooting game and the same old dude who saw us the week before was there. Bryan insist on getting me a bigger toy. 
And he did....he won me that purple monkey. (reminded me of One tree hill; Brooke Davis's purple monkey..but mine's so much bigger)...see that old man by the side, yeah..he was so frustrated that Bryan came to he's booth again to get me a toy..LOL
Strapped my purple monkey and off we go. We went to have dinner with mum and Chien. Bryan thinks mums' funny..he says he now knows where my funny bone came from..i think Bryan laughs at me not cause i'm funny, but at times...he says i look silly and tends to do weird stuffs. (ie, dance in my jammies....or sing the "milkshake song" while dancing without any rhythmic moves when i'm feeling high)
Went to Malaysian fest on Saturday and "POH" was there...OMG....mum was asking me to take a picture and sending it to her..haha

we got those travel to Malaysia gift bags..and i was walking from booths to booths..and i realize (so did Bryan) that i seriously donno much about Malaysia..and nor have i been to a lot of places in Malaysia.....Bryan further questions my nationality. LOL.. we end up at Myers and then to semaphore to watch "MADAGASCAR"....loving it~~~
On Sunday, we went to gillies marker, got some macaroons..and then head of to handorf. and at night to my house. 
*funny fact* at times, i'm pretty lazy..and Bryan offers to Piggyback ride me..haha...i'm like a 23 yo that gets piggy back and carried around like a freaking child. My fault really, cause at times, we have our pull and chase times where i refuse to budge. that's when he carries me...haha...*spoils to the max

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com