Wednesday, November 07, 2007

last week,got sticker tatoos... :-pmy lurve
was too tired to study...so i went on9,play and went shopping... :-)
had dinner at park hotel last sat...sitted next to Mr chua and his wife...yeah...,it was fun...keep teasing him...
on my way home

was bloated...mr chua keep on serving me...i told him tht i was kinda full after the first dish..and he told me tht i should cut down on the diet thing...and after tht i dint eat much...lookie...wat sarah gave me last year...

had to get rid of the tatoo coz of the dinner...nvm...would get one soon...with daddy...of course not permanent lar...someone's been cracking up my mood lately...i feel upset whenever he's around...coz i had already gave him the cold shoulders but then he still wont leave me alone...

been getting those u're my lover/its fate kinda thinggy again....sish...

i've been getting dreams everynite...about my childhood and friends...donno y but its comforting....i feel so relax...playing with natasha...

o..yeah...tht guy i saw few saturdays ago was natasha's cousin..YAY!!..i can get in contact with my long lost best friend again.....

tht reminds me,i feel like seeing nattie too...i miss her

too bad Teng's not around...it would be fun to hang around with all my bestfriend...

yeah...thts my wish now...i take back wat i wished the nite b4 my birthday...

did this last week...coz i was kinda tired...and dr lee came in from the other door,so i look at her upside down..as i was was lazy to situp...there was a long pause b4 i sit up straight..hehe

after bio exam today,i've decided to get some stuffs at parkson....and hang around with mic ho...she wanted to watch a movie...but then i dint want to...so we walk around....been craving for these for soooooo longlolliessigning out....exhausted

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com