Monday, November 12, 2007

saturday,

daddy drove me to KB to store up my junk food supplies,mum forbid me to get chocolates..cause dad just got back the other day with a bag of chocolates cause i asked him to get some for me... :-P ... mum ate most of the good ones whenever i'm at sch... :(


anyhoos...was kinda tired coz i slept kinda late..,wasnt feeling well the day b4...having my MP3 with me...dad says tht he's driving a 'busy gal mua' to brunei...,coz i filled up the 3 backseats with my jacket,MP3,water bottle,my PDA,my phone,my bag,some snacks...and a pillow...haha..i dint even know y i brought all tht stuffs up with me..


dad drives bout 130km/hr - 140km/hr...and i tot i was the crazy driver in this family....so it runs in the family i guess...


reached home bout 12..helped mum unpack most of the stuffs..,but mostly my junkies...then i rushed to pizza hut to celebrate flora's birthday...,i was kinda late...everyone's there except for jeremy...lewis and flora...and all of us...


got home bout 4,and was reading thru some papers on the table and found this
remember this?sheila in blue,flora in pink,kt in purple,sarah in black,bu in green,myint in red

haha...i got the 2005 piece too..i think we did this last year

blah...only the kiki(S)know wat this isa friend wanted me to draw wat i dream bout the other day...well...i drew this...crappy now aint it?...WITH HIM IN DREAMLAND....

i suck bad at putting on make up...so here goes
just one eye coz i donno how to do the other onecaught in the act...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com