Wednesday, August 20, 2008

2 more weeks...he's leaving in 2 weeks time...i really cant believe this is happening...times leaving me behind to pick up all those bits and pieces letting go is harder than i tot...now,all i see is my own reflection...and not ours no more....the secrets and pics we took together will forever remain untold and i would not post it here...i donno y...my life just turned grey all of a sudden...i couldnt help myself...i cried..the tot of him leaving me to somewhere better....much better and maybe finding his own dreams,makes me sad...i couldnt see him no more after this...both of us wont...the glow is my laughter....and laughter is my everyday medications....he's trying to make it up but i know it wont help...the first day we met,i recall giving a loud sigh and shook my head...hahalistening to 'stay with me' by danity kane..my tears flowing....tomolos thursday...i aint the only one whose sad bout this...our friends are too...i've learned so much from him...maybe thts y i find it hard to let go...my laughter comes from him....me makes my life so smooth and easy...thye know i'm not going to be okay with this...thts y his friends are kinda trying to comfort me bout this....but i kept telling them tht i'm okay..with a brave mask and a weak heart..i told my parents bout how upset i was...but then they cant do nth...i just gotta try to let it all go

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com