Saturday, August 30, 2008

pitpit....lazy blogger coming thru.....haha....i can say tht better than jason...hes voice sound so weak like its dying....anyhoos...kefv came back from KL....and he got himself a tramp who fell head over heels inlove with his LOOKs...LOOKs only and thts wat i heard....i was angry as he never told me bout this tramp whose mamma's such a britney...couldnt help it with the insult...shes just so..urg
when i went to take my stuffs from the store i prac avoid him...i dont even wanna talk to him..his mamma kept bring up his name in most of the convos we had but i choose to ignore..jealousy?...i donno....but then i'm inlurve with Ed collens...hehe...
o..ya...curls all gone pic...
lit mickey got me something from KL...thanks kiddo....but then i donno y i kept forgetting bout him in my life...once in a while he would sms me to remind me he's still alive...haha

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com