Saturday, August 16, 2008

i've just realise everyone leaving soon....soon kefv will be leaving me here in MIRI for a few months before i futher study..i was kinda upset to think bout it....the chance of us meeting would be slim....its already very very slim now as he's always off to KL..yes...i thinks best for it to be...so we wont be tht attached to each other...its easier to say goodbye...
i've been planning to change my hair style....i've asked most of my friends wat should i go for....and most of them like it as it is now...dont CARE no more...i wont listen...and kefv u cant stop me now....muahahaha...so...bye bye curls...my hair is very short now..its shoulder length...hehe....i got everything done today,actually i was just planning to get a cut...but then it turns out,i've decided to straighterned it upon arrival..and fion thinks it would look good..my butt was glued to the chair from 10.30 am till 3.30 pm...i havent even eaten anything since last nite....so rite now,i'm waiting for dinner....having Kong family gathering tonite...cant get used to my new hairdo...its straight and is poking my eyes...i cant clip it as my hairs short...haha...yesh!! i need not tie my hair from now onwards.....i smell like lemon now and i'm loving it..dad says the lotions awfull...haha....he says my hair do is fugly....and once kefv saw this post,theres a 100 % tht he would ring me....cause he onced said 'no,sheila,dont straightern...if u want,...i'll bring u to the saloon and we try to work something out k?'....BUT then hor,u aint here...haha...i aint gonna take any pics now as my phones charging...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com