Friday, July 03, 2009

i'm bruised all over ..><...i fell 6 times

y? u asked....cause of ice skating../_\...even tho i'm having fun pushing gery down with me..and falling off the ring together...i end up hurting my knees badly...i made ice balls and threw it at gery..haha...gery kept falling down..haha...its my first time skating actually...hahataking baby steps lead by april and janice..me,gery,cyrus,armil and april...we all are mixed malaysia,indon,HK,phillipinothe gay train lead by jade who is april's friend...nice guy who skates like a pro and plays guitar..april,jade,me,gery and cyrusjanice was doing her famous peace sign..haha...we left the place ard 1pm..took a bus to Chinatown...i ate singaporean noodles which sucks bad...then had sukkie taro...i will never trust gery ever agn....then went to rundle to shop ard b4 i head back to uni hall just in time to give liwen a massive hug...i felt like crying tht time..as liwen,adeline and those 2 guys are going to sydney to shop b4 going back to SG and i might not meet liwen ever agn...as shes only here for one sem...sigh~my swarovski crystal necklace by BSC DESIGN AUS..nice????..but then after tht hug i gave liwen..i feel exhausted...but as i've promised zhen i would accompany him to marion tht night, i felt like kicking myself in the butt to had made tht plan..i was sore all over...zhen asked me to rest for a while b4 we head out...he invited melody with us to watch ICE AGE 3D..the moody self is growing in me..and i dont feel like talking..so all this while walking to the bus stop,the cineplex and all over marion...i wasnt talking at all...cause of the pain i have, i would walk slower and slower each pace....zhen would a few times glace back at me...i caught his eyes looking at me..but then i'm too tired to speak up..he asked if i was tired and cold...i just nod in agreement...*wat the fook is wrong with me i donno...but i'm coing down with this emo kinda mood* (maybe cause i had 5 hrs of sleep the night b4,tired and all bruised up and with friends leaving uni hall one by one has cause a sudden shock to my mood)...zhen was trying to help me but i shooed him off and so he gave up...being good friends with him hurts me to see him leave like tht..i couldnt take it with the SG gals leaving..and now zhen is leaving too..its my last week and last day with him today...a great sadness fill me up like a big bubble...pics taken while i was waiting for zhen...he was at the gym..and then i just walk ard the main campus...well this is only 1/4 part of flinders..as flinders is huge..gonna take somemore pics for u guys to see next times...as all the pics above is the lake,main campus library,car park...

anyhoos..i wanna take a short nap now..:D

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com