Saturday, July 11, 2009

let me give a shout out to me myeself and i...."YAY!!!, clinical is over"...WOOOOHOOOO....and here comes my CER AND 4 RRL assignments which needs to be done in 10 days....damm..i'm gonna melt my brain to give tht extra squeeze of juicy stuffs left from sem 1.... went to WASAI for dinner at the city with jasmine,liwen,alethea,collin,adrain,aino and gary...we were all guessing lame jokes given by jasmine..we were all laughing till our tummies hurt...not to mention..i bet we were all laughing the loudest ard the corner of wasai...our salad...taste so damm goodmy fav, soft shell crab..tofu with seaweedsushi in a boat...:D
liwen and aletheacollin,adrian,jasmine,liwen,alethea,aino and garyi went back home..while the rest went back to uni hall and have a drink or two...VODKA...jeez..damm...if it wasnt for the fact i dint bring my specs with me, i would hv joined them as it was also liwen,adrian and jasmine's last nite at uni hall...sigh...damm sad ler....baby bumps and choco craving...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com