Tuesday, August 18, 2009

since yesterday after going to janice's room at the townhouse units...i decided to move there next year....and after announcing it at the dining table to all my friends...they were all trying make up stories or gather facts bout townhouse Units to make me stay at uni hall...haha...but thn the disadvantage of townhouse units is just tht, i need to cook my own meals, and have a weekly cleaning(which i dont mind)...but my friends aint letting me off tht easily as i suspected, like this morning at breakkie, they keep talking bout how i donno how to cook and might poison myself..-.-"...haha...they predict this 'hella gallou' is gonna go on for about a few weeks time...i'll just have to make sure my ears doesnt bleed form all those persuading...haha...all n all..i do love them to bits..:):)...

nong nong...eiiiiiii....little "gung zhu"damm cockatoos...u can see these freaking parrots all over uni hall and flinders...they fly all over the whole university...and the freakingly annoying sounds they make the morning woke me up almost everyday since 2 weeks ago...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com