Tuesday, August 25, 2009

i was sick last week...damm....it was a coughing madness...i had fever and sore throat with tht too...i was being checked upon every single hour...but then i did enjoy the company of my love ones being by my side taking care of me...

i'm looking forward to the royal adelaide show...haha...its gonna be fun!!!!

last sem, i had classes from mon to friday....but as for this sem, my timetable is wicked!!!

mon: 11am-5pm
tues: 2pm-6pm
wed: 1pm-3pm and 5pm- 8pm
i'm planning to either :
(a) swim with the sharks whereby i'm caged up and would be face to face with shark(s) at port lincon
(b) have a 3 days horse ride at the mountains
(c) go to melbourne
(d) stay at home and finished up my assignments
(e) pay $500 for sky diving...
during this 2 weeks mid term break on september

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com