Wednesday, September 02, 2009

its been quite a while since i've blogged...well lets start with mamma and daddy...my two wonder and fav love ones in my life bought me my fav candy which my friends would think it sucks but then its like love at first sight...onced taste it, must have it kinda thing...and here it is...lovely in purple..:)its non other than Lavender Lollies...its damm nice...since we cant get it at adelaide and only at HANDORF, my parents drove all the way there to get me some...and its not cheap as well..so yeah...i love my parents for loving me...damyum...i miss them already...anyhoos...i brought mamma and daddy to windy point...the all so famous place and spot where teenagers make out...well seriously, i spot quite a few couples doing their nasty there...but then i did not go there to watch and learn...i went there for the food...the very famous dining place overlooking the whole adelaide city...it was cold as it was night time at the mountain...
mamma had apple cinnamon crumble...damm deli...but i'm sick of crumble..so i had ice cream...well i always have crumble at uni hall for dessert...i love the texture as its like taffy..hahadad had tiramissu...its sugarlicious too...i prefer this one rather than the crumble...in total...this two cakes cause us a whopping $36 dollars...haha...so if i was to dine here everynight, i would be very very broke...
had korean food with janice and my korean friend Ingwha...my seafood kimchi pancake...i couldnt fin it all..so janice helped me..hahame and lanny celebrated merdeka with lanny's best friend which is Mr chivas himself...great company...but wrong glasscheers and happy merdeka y'all
oo...guess who this is..............

its non other than zhen zhu nai char!!!!!! (pic taken when he just arrive at his room) well i feel bad...i really do..i mean its been less than a month since he left adelaide and i lost contact with him very damm fast...haha...well we did skype where he asked me to turn on my video cam which i dint want to...i keep telling him i dint change frm last times...so why bother...we dint really chat up after tht...i feel at lost, conversations run dry just like tht, with a snap of fingers....it happened with kefv...and now, i'm losing anna too...i am such a crappy friend...i couldnt keep up with u guys...tho u both are trying but i couldnt find the time or tht ure busy when i'm free...so i'm so sorry guys...i really am...but if i dont chat up with u, tht doesnt mean i dont miss u'all...lots of love peeps...

doooh!! damm tired now...cant wait for my horse riding trip,food festival,adelaide royal show...wooohooo....i wish my parents could send me some lanterns....i really wanna celebrate moon cake festival...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com