Monday, September 14, 2009

11-09, me and lanny celebrated our elder bro's bd... ordered cake and eat out...
had our fair share of chivas and cake
hazelnut cake from rundle...
\pecking duck..:)..yummy
last saturday, we, as in me,aino,denise and yy went to the show...it was fun...huge place where we lost aino 3 times..me and denise sat on the rides...it was fun...plus very damm scary...and i spend most of my cash for the week on the royal adelaide show
got me a cat...mine's on the right hand side while aino's one is on the left...got it free from international food festival..:)....i even got..*dreamy eyes* one of the Japaness guys to write my name..and he gave it to me as a bookmark..i bet if alethea knows this, she would be killing me for it..haha...

after tht i accompany YY and ade to townhouse community centre to play guitar heros...not a fan...so i just hang ard..and sat at the massage chair for 2 hrs till my muscles feels so relaxed

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com