Wednesday, September 30, 2009

yes yes...as some of my friends have guessed, i went to perth...haha..my denial was so useless agn my travelling channels..AKA..anna buns and kefv munkins...:D...even tho u are both all over the world...ure GPS nvr fails to locate me..:D...i went there to meet up with 3 ppl...my dad,miss may and my friend..i wasnt prepare for the cold when i arrived...so i dint bring any warm coats...except for my black veeko..
when dad drove me to the apartment..i felt like as if my heart would stop all over agn,dang...i wasnt prepared for this huge surprise...as he told me tht we are staying at the same old apartment tht me and melisa's family did 10 years ago....bad memories and an unexpected stranger with red eyes at the bathroom greeted me 10 years ago..phew...glad we aint given the same floor as we were 10 years ago..the lounge room..very modern looking...me likey...kitchen...oo..p/s, this aint the apartment...

well the day after, me,fred and nancy went kai kai at hay st...ate sushi...oo..speaking of sushi...i crave for it now...me and my friend having sushi for dinner...have to cover up his face with a smiley as i dont think he would like it if i post it here...after dinner, he brought me to the wheel of perthagn..me and smileywell at tht time, it was 9pm, and there is only 2 cabins occupied..which one of them is by me and my friend...while my friend was on the phone..this italian guy with heavy accent ask me to take a pic of him standing by the wheel...he then asked if i'm a japaness..and would i like to have tea with him...i might be one of those country bumkins...but i have nvr heard of drinking tea after 9pm..i tot its all about the boooze...but i declined..overlooking the city at 10.30pm...we were looking at the skies pointing at the stars...hahawent to burswood where of course we dint gamble..but sat at the hotel lobby talking...till 1am...wow...we sure can yap atlas, lying at the ballet shoes embroided bed sheets...the master bedroom...i would love to have the same design if it wasnt for the fact tht i might need to throw the whole bed with its bedsheet to the washing machine for dust overload.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com