Wednesday, August 05, 2009

ppl said i've changed...especially my family members...for better or for worse? i know theres tons of bad points cause of total influnce...mainly who u ask...by non other thn my old so very damm famous ex neighbour and friend...AKA ..MR ZHEN ZHU NAI CHAR!!!..haha...gosh..i miss tht bugger...i'll be counting down the days b4 he fly off to HK next friday...but then he's not to blame as i am the one who follows it.
alrighty is my main word nowadays...i couldnt stop using tht word...it used to be "LIKE"


anyhoos...lets see

i love spinach...:):):):):):) yeah..i know rite...ironic for a gal who hates veges...cause popeye influnced me to eat spinach i love carrot cake!!! i used to hate them to bits..eggs = protein..and yes,i've been stuffing myself with an egg a day...and yes,u might have guess its cause of zhen too.i used to be a very picky eater...but then i'm not...i drown in most of the western food i can get my hands on...


i'm fat !!!oo..i love mackers....dammm....cheeeeeeese burgers...and zhen will always have double quarter pounders....huge meat and buni love sleeping...i used to wake up ard 8 for breakkie...and then after knwing zhen, he got me to skip breakkie and then now i wake up reallly late for itdont worry ppl, i'm still homesick...as i miss most of my friends..HUGS ppl HUGSand i'm a facebook addict cause of the free access i can get via my phonei love korean food, KIMCHI!!! gosh and all those new korean food samantha cooked for both of us during the weekends...oo..zhen got me into chinese music...:)i love japan...i wanna go there..!!!!ooo...i used to go to my lectures...and would not be late even if its 8 am...but then zhen and sammy (not samantha) keep on chanting tht sentence "dont go to ure lectures, stop going to them, its boring, its stupid" and tht goes on till week 10...and thts when i stoped going lectures..hahai'm always hungry for mee goreng...cause tht particular ZHEN ZHU kept eating it for supper and got me into eating mee goreng for supper..><


hmmp...gosh...i cant think of anything else but besides tht i'm a biatch to certain ppl...especially to guys...i'm the quiet one during tutorial and workshops....i still keep my head as low as possible, i love bowling and shopping,my perspective about some certain issues have changed dramatically over the months (yeah, i've changed my tots completely about issues which zhen n i have talked about)..with my new friends, i tend to go a little wild, but then i do keep my limits at times which is not clubbing or going to the club with friends,I THINK DEMENTIA PPL ARE CUTE!!!! yeah, when i told naomi bout tht she gave me the "WUD?? gal,u cant be serious" look...,i love guys with bikes,i love guitarist, i admire JA *cough*** (haha, non of u guys knows him anyways) and for ure info, NOOOOOO i dont like like zhen, i only think of him as a very close,good friend...thts it,the end....and i love my bed,shades,phone,ipod,computer,shoes and cloths....o..and i want a fat tabby cat and i would love a new sports bag..after reading my nursing chapters, i dont think having kids is gonna be in my list of the things i want in life...but then heck, who knws, i might change my tots agn...but i dont see myself as a mum in the future...gosh with all those extra knowledge bout body and health...having kids is at my bottom list now...haha

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com