Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Few weeks ago, this friend of mine suddenly asked me to laugh. i smirk and then continue doing my assignment. The next day, he asked me to laugh agn. Irritated by his request i asked what this is about, he said, he wants to video record me laughing. Of course tht sent out a burst of laughers as tht is the silliest thing i've ever heard. He thn told me that the reason why he loves making silly lame jokes whenever he’s talking to me is just to make me laugh cause he loves tht laughter of mine, which to my amusement, i dint freaked out. Because its somehow like what i love doing, cause i love calling Zhen in the morning to hear his sleepy voice...It’s just so comforting to one’s stressed mind. But thn when i hang ard him, he doesn’t sound the same as he is on phone.

Then yesterday, another guy who I’ve not met for years told me he miss my laughter. (What? Another dude loves my laughter? The laughter i swore mum said sounds so weird) and he then admit that when he talks to me, and laughs, it’s not because of my lame jokes (o my, tht makes me even lamer) but because of my laughter that he loves and that’s why he laughs as well.

When during placement, my patients admit that they love my smile..(omgosh..my smile is sooo weird looking okay) i admittedly told them tht if thts their cheesy way of seeking comfort as they know i’m their nurse and tht i would not jab them if i need to. HAHA


Last Friday, this nurse i helped out (even tho i was not under her) told me tht she loves my eyes with green contacts. And i told her that i prefer her natural colour of eyes which are baby blue..and she asked me to get blue contacts as it would look good on me too..(i..er...dont think it would)..the whole day, she kept calling me “doll”, “darling” and wanted to have dinner with me..She’s awesome to work with..but too bad last Friday was my last shift.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com