Friday, November 19, 2010


me: i'm lazy to type, ring u?


zhen: ok..hold on, i'm exercising.


(one hr later)


zhen: ok...done.


u say lar, i bet any human being would wanna whack him for tht


i realise zhen's part time job is not dota-ing ..but browsing other ppl's fb pages...he kept sending me all this links to other ppl's page wanting me to comment on them. @.@ especially kelly which he could stop telling me she is Hiao.


'balik kampung'..zhen said tht he learn it from he's malaysian sifu. he said it as 'baliek kaumpooung'. (O.O)


oo..cindy, i told zhen about u wanting to meet all my friends, since he's been suggesting to go eat steamboat, so i guess we will have steamboat dinner with him kay? i wanted sushi..but tht pig wanted steamboat..oo..fine..and he wanted to see ure fb pic..hehe...u know he pronouced ure name is 'cyndizee lie'...lol..

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com