Sunday, November 14, 2010

ok..i hate it when ppl use any of my cosmetics or facial products. Cant u ppl just go ask for samples instead of using mine?!?

someone came up to me (while i was applying for a lippy and asked if she could borrow some of it)..for godsakes woman, get ure own, i dont like sharing my personal stuffs with ppl tht arent family..even tho ure my friend, i would prefer it if u dont go asking me if u could borrow it, out of politeness, i would just unwillingly give it to you, but thn deep down in my tots, i would think of ways of disinfecting tht tube.

i've grown quite sensitive into sharing my products, not tht i dont trust any of them, but i would prefer it if they dont pass down the bacterias to me like as if i dont have my own to fight with.

2 comments:

~Cyndizz~ said...

lippy for sharing is NO NO!!

sheila's world said...

yeah i know rite...eish...sien

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com