Sunday, May 29, 2011

maybe i'm just too stressed out, i dreamt tht me and guy A (i dare not say the name) were a thing, he came bk to miri from work, and went to aunt Julie's for dinner with me and my family. had tons of happy moments and he stayed over at my home with my parents at home. err...whatthe heck? the thing is he was so different in my dream, not the skinny twig tht he is, he's a bit better looking with meat, and he cut off the fumachoo look :D for me. haha..(i donno, but in real life, he says he has already done tht for me)

and then yesterday, i dreamt of another dude, guy B (again, i prefer to keep my boy a secret), this time, we went back to the scene where we had the candle light dinner. but then i was sitted next to him, and my evening was spoiled cause he's dovey couple friends decided to join us, and u know what a mood spoiler it is when all u wanted to do is say cheesie lines to your beau but he's friend's just right infront of you with all ears on you and your beau's conversation..how annoying. (but i assure you, in real life, we did end up bumping into he's friends, he's friends wanted to take a pic of us while i kept saying NO, cause i felt very bloated after having the lobster thermidor)

so...lets see whose the 3rd dude in my dreams tonight.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com