Monday, May 30, 2011

vivid memories about my dream boy. met him at the airport, and the rest is history.
a new phone? i was asked to get the new iphone 4 in white by a few friends of mine. tempted by then my fingers arent very sensitive to touch screens, even in clinical placement where those new dialysis machines are touch screens and i'm having quite a lot of touble with it..grrrr...
but on the bright side, nokia touch screens nvr fails to disappoint me...i can used touch screen products from nokia.. :) so some of em suggested n8 for me. N8 ?!? Euiii...its fugly...why not Nokia c7 you say? o..well its cause both my parents are using it..one is rose gold, and another one in silver..it was suppose to be thier so call 'couple phones'...OMGosh..like no way am i to butt in...but tempting too..cause i love the games in Nokia c7..lol.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com