Tuesday, May 31, 2011

i feel like a dying rose, with every call, my heart breaks even more. to choose btw friendship and love.

told zhen my pain again..bugger..i bet he thinks i'm so emo...but heck, he has been emo ever since i know him...and the he replied "Everybody wants happiness. No one wants pain, but how can you make a rainbow without a little rain?"~ he got tht off a friend.

chatting with zhen really brighterns up my day...such a funny man with a very thick attitude. he just got bk from SH and Hangzou. he sended me some pics and asked me pick one for he's dp.

he kept saying tht he's quite shuai, i agreed and told him my nose just grew one cm. i got him to admit tht he was gay even tho he's not and told him he could borrow my dresses and hairpins. lol...


we were so bored tht both decided to go to our old routine, he used to say "Tell me something new" or "i wanna know your secrets" over the phone..today, i told one i bet non of my friends knew. and he think its hillarious cause it doesnt suit me at all. yah. o well..it was history and out of misery. :P

he, on the other hand, doesnt have much secrets at all, he tells me what i already know. he's so predictable.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com