Monday, June 06, 2011

ACNE

Well..this year, all my workloads assignment base and have started on my 2nd week of uni. and its ending on 20th this month..while i get an early break, my friends who had their fair share of fun times during the first few weeks of uni, is having their finals starting on the 21st this month.

back to the topic, as u know, when I’m stresses, having to deal with workloads, tutorials ,work placements and volunteering work...my mind is very restless..i feel restless, tired and exhausted all the time, i at times, (especially on thursday) when i think about dealing with the last day of the week, would fall sick and threw up or lost my appetite..(but sadly, I’m still as chubby as a fat lit chick)...thts when my acne blossoms and I’ll have to deal with it with annoyance

i know a lot of my friends asked me to relax, deal with it and eat more fruits and vege...its just tht with all the workloads, i aint got time to take care of acne. My bro said, tht if it wasn’t for my acne, there might be so plenty of opportunities for me. (o..great..how i hate tht faggot)

and i bet once Jessie sees me when i make my facial appointment, i am gonna get the lecture of the lifetime from her

i donno why ppl thing its easy, dealing with ure workload at the same time eating healthy, taking care of ure skin conditions and all. why not show some empathy? or just mind ure own buzz.

i don’t want unnecessary and unpromising products to be sold to me, no and i dont want u ppl buying me all those facial creams and cleansing body pills...no..its my body and life...why interfere? i know u all are concern..but i aint got no time to do any shit works tht u guys have recommended me to do.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com