Thursday, June 16, 2011

u lame.

alel was so lame tonight..i donno whats got into that boy.. i think he's a great cook from the way he describes it. but zhen say he's an awful cook and when asked, he said alel has nvr cooked anything for him...like nowonder lar..who would when zhen is a terrible food critique. say foods bad would having a taste of it. pfff..

anyhoos, i turned my attention to lamb chop (miss those babies back at miri cafe), alel says if i marry him, he would cook me lamb chop till we die young and happy. LOL...rite...i bet zhen would surely have something to say about it, as he's so against me marrying someone other than a chinese. rite. my life not he's.

the moon's red today. couldnt believe i've missed tht.i was driving to clinical at tht time...how could i have missed tht...gahhh....when told by my patient (while holding the 15g, i nearly smacked my forehead and maybe give myself a huge poke when told about the red moon and what i've missed out on)

alel says if i paint the moon blue, he would give me a kiss. yerrrrrr...right...i asked for a spaceship and truck loads of blue paints..

see what i mean by cheesie lines and flirty words? and when was zhen ever like this? see what i mean by me being so comfy when with zhen. he's like a gay friend tht i've nvr had..haha..(not to worry, he's not gay...)

alel says he can make lesbians, straight again...and again...yerrrr right.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com