Monday, June 13, 2011

Zhen asked me to wait for ip5 or a better phone. o..fine..for once, i go with he's idea. but heck, tht boy better get a good connection.

i heard from aziel tht zhen's coming bk to aussie to work, i tot zhen was jk when he told me tht..(o.O). cause he said he wanted to open a small business store, but i suggest he go help he's parents, and i would support him 101% by going there to buy things from him. he then say what he prefers is me working for him. sheesh..why would i wanna drive to salisbury to work for him anyways, he's dreaming,if he thinks i'll accept tht offer. but azriel asked me to help zhen out as zhen would be an awesome boss. lol.

got another result back...v.happy with my results this sem. hoped to score as many as 3 HDs this sem. hopefully i work my butt for it...getting my 3101 results tomolo, am not confident..just aiming for a pass. if not? a fail? i donno..but heck, nursing 5 is feckingly hard.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com