Sunday, August 21, 2011

i feel as tho my blood pressure is going to go offlimits.

first of all, beau is haunting my dreams..not to mention the repeat heartache i have to go thru.

2nd of all, i meant to fin 70% of my media report by today, but i'm still stuck at 60% and its way past bedtime.

3rd of all, i'm having a nightmare dealing with my journal report as jody hasnt replied my email.

4th, zhen just replied me, sish..i am so gonna ignore him like for this week.

5th, my getting a job at brisbane is due this sat and i havent filled out anything yet.

6th, i havent even start this week's ilets p.exam.

7th, i'm dealing with brady brunch tomolo night.

8th, i havent completed my form for the private hospital GNP.

9th, i need to check with muratti to see if the cake is ordered and needs to rush him to get it done by tuesday.

10th, i havent find any articles about smoking awareness and meeting windy and mag at 9am.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com