Monday, August 01, 2011

I think I’m born with Two left feet..as I’ve been proven to suck at dancing. why? dunno. but i wish i could dance..mamma, why dint u enrolled me to a dancing school? Ballad dancing is for softies.

o well...i can only admire ppl rocking their silly asses at the dance floor while i volunteered unwillingly to keep on eye on their drinks and bags. %$#@!

i had the most awesome dream last night..What a great start to a hectic week. i dreamt tht i was in love with a friend of mine (totally forgotten the lead male actor in my dreams)..but all i know tht there was another guy (who I won’t disclose as its embarrassing...why did he even appeared in my dreams anyway?)..and we were back at my house at miri.

The lead male actor, even tho v.hawt is v.brainless. As he asked me what I’ve wanted for my bd. I told him a key *smilling (of course a key to he’s heart), he cluelessly duplicated 4 of he’s house keys for me. Why 4? Well he says i could have one in each bag. I so dam Kek dao chin. Wth man.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com