Monday, August 15, 2011

okay..for those of you u knw me. i have a tendency to forget names. (and a whole lot of other things) but lets just talk about the main one.

yes, the memory part of my brain which is the size of a pea is very much useless when it comes to storing names. ie. i call my housemates by room numbers like (hey, room 3 just finished cooking, lets go cook our dinner)


or nicknames...like Mikallea Anders as MA or Yan yin as YY (yes, i called Yan Yin as yy is cause i kinda have forgottern her name after being introduced in first year...so yy was what i call her up till now) of course i know her full name by now.


and i, at times call my coursemates by the name i tot was their real name. like calling Jessica, Sandra..(i have made a complete fool out of myself for the whole tutorial as i kept addressing Jessica as Sandra and no one knw who the fuck i was talking about)


and like calling this dude by he's friends name...and for the whole conversation, he kept looking at his back not knowing who i was talking to..


Whats worse, is for me to dream tht i called out the wrong name of this guy in my dream infront of everyone and having to deal with the hoots of laughters cause of this silly mistake.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com