Monday, November 14, 2011

yes, i was busy. handed in my last assignment last thursday. and on saturday, colin took me to (something) mountain. the air was fresh. (sorry, no pictures, as it was 9.30pm) we stole this bubble blower at some couple's wedding and starting blowing bubbles at 10pm by the windmill. hang at he's crib and serve me a cup of red bean dessert. talked to cyril about nursing. (ahh finally someone that understands medical terms).haha. went for supper at 2am. i was so blur that when collin asked me something all i can say is 'what? where? i donno.. and wanders off the street'. haha


lunch and money spending with kath on sat. crepe was nice and got myself a LUSH facemask which kinda sucks. pimple popped up the next day after using the crap i got. well at least i smell like nutella the whole night. which got me soooo hungry.



clinical was same old same old. got home early. some upsetting news got my tearing up. then i dyed my hair (was a very sudden move). had dinner with bro's friend. then desserts at cocobean. end up at he's place where i tried hard learning how to play he's guitar. yes, i suck. he taught me. but then i end up yawning. tired and head bk home.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com