Thursday, November 24, 2011

Road trip last thursday. Went down south to Cape Jervis. Beautiful place where the air is so FRESH. Non stop hanging out-supper/dessert time and wine catch ups all weekend got me bloated every night. I'm so touched by everyone's offer to have me stay at their place during the summer..i donno which house to choose from. the city? the unit with the most adorable blue eyed cat? the 1.6 mil house on the hill? or the country cottage?went to terrance's house where we played dance 2, karaoke and fruit ninja on kinect. si beh tiring and hillarious with the company of moscato. sadly, i'm booked this whole weekend, so i cant follow them to Henley to catch some crabs.





YAY! i'm almost there!!! one and half day till i finish my Clinicals.*huge grin.




the only thing is to wait for my OSCE results which is going to kill me cause i donno if i might fail or pass this goddamm topic. Fingers Crossed to the max hoping that i pass this.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com