Thursday, December 01, 2011

Been sick. i cannot believe it. broke my own record. 5 cases of food poisoning in just 2 months and a half.




I donno if its the indian dishes that got me rushing to the vomiting bucket in wee hours. but yeah..i almost blacked out. cause i sorta lost my vision for a few secs.


and to add salt to my miserable life, i was struck with sore T again. like hell.


been watching dramas-unsuccessfully. why? yeah. cause some of them sucks bad. i cannot go on watching. like the
Prince and Princess 2 (gosh. i was on the 2nd episode and thats when i had enuf of this movie, this was my 2nd attempt to watch this, i tried watching this drama last few months, and only lasted till the 1st episode)Knock knock loving you (i tried watching this drama like what i did for the first one, and just couldnt go on, the first attempt was last year)

the other day, me, H and Colin went to burnside. the initials is how i address him in real life. haha. yeah.me and H was argueing on if Jimmy ate or eat the world. how H explain was plain hilarious. i really do enjoy he's company, such as funny and lameo guy.


C invited me to this christmas kids and craft. and i was teamed up with H. it was one of the best days in NOV 2011. we had so much fun and laughter. he decorated me like a christmas tree, made me a scrunchy, and a advent calender with very creative ideas. and cause he knows i hate veges, he wrote "eat veges" 5 times on my calender. and i thanked him with a bracelet i made for him.


We were both planning on how to lure the kids to our corner, and H says we would kidnap one child for me, all i have to do is ask. (cause at the begining, i keep ranting on how much i adore kids, and he on the other side hates kids)


the days goes on in a breeze. we met up the at church the next day and thats when all the laughter and fun began all over again.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com