Sunday, December 11, 2011




my life is pathetic. i end up being asked out on a date by my taxi driver. He's a 29 yo accountant, couldnt get a job working two jobs at ade.




i end up, being mistaken by someone else and he grabbed my arms and lead me out of the crowds, and with me not knowing that i was being lead away from my friends by someone else (as i was so hooked up on texting)




i end up, having my hair smelled by some dude at Harbour town and he whispered some lines which i was unable to undertsand as i was too hooked up looking at the map.




i end up being taken away to a ball by the malaysian gang and spoiled my friend's night as i was being such a baby, crying away my so called "life".




i almost end up taking up on luke's wait.




i end up driving like mad and having a friend take me home and sleep at my couch.




i end up getting a call from lanny and then cried myself to sleep.




i end up not caring about how much it hurts me and how i scar my body. Because i end up having my heart broken twice in this shitty year of mine.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com