Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas dinner was fun. I realise tht i knew one of colin's friend as i've met her while on placement as she was the intern there. *slaps* head, like why dint i notice it was her when colin introduce us?

damm Jon sin for being such a sneaky cheek. I was he's secret santa. and then he was mine. i told him tht i was he's. but tht cheek wait till the last moment to tell me...i was so blur thinking what the heck is he doing standing next to me when my secret santa was being call. everyone was like "ooooh"...haha..

ok. now what i have to do is stay away from him. like far. stand maybe 10 feet away from him. and try not to think about him. and and. erm. think about food, bed, books, my Mr sexy eyes *pinning both fingers on forehead with a crunching face*. maybe in time i'll forget about him. i need to. cause i might fall into the stage of pure jealousy.

this time ard, i dont mind weird fellows approaching me. c'mon, like why at times like these, i dont get ppl like tht when i need them for distraction. (its always the unexpected times yea?. and no i aint gonna call or text Mr TAXI DRIVER)

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com