Tuesday, December 27, 2011

First of all i think i must be crazy. i cannot believe he was in my dreams again. This is like 3rd or maybe 4th time in 2 weeks. this time, he was at my house, all sharp wearing this green polo shirt with hair swept to the sides (looking so much like a failed Elvis impersonator) and was waving me to sit by he's sides with one of the 'House' series playing on Tv. i was stunned, asking him what the heck is he doing at my house. *poof* and thts when i woke up by the sound of the rubbish truck.



2nd of all. i realise my cousin is going to Perth this cny. i CANNOT wait to see him. haha. i wasn’t planning to spend CNY at Perth but now i have a reason to. (yup, i plan to actually spend it at Adelaide, as i find no point to celebrate as lanny wont be here anyways. life is dull without my brother)




3rd of all. I’m slowly dying of hunger. haha..it has been almost a month since I’ve shopped for groceries. i SHALL cook a proper meal tonight.




lastly, MERRY XMAS and HAVE AN AWESOME NEW YEAR peps.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com