Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy new year!. So much have happened since yesterday. yes. thank goodness to a nice start of 2012.

had steam boat dinner at my house with a bunch of friends. watched movie, talked, laugh, played cards and sparkles...with Jsin popping a bottle of champagne. and watching fire works which my neighbours put.

the rest of the night was blur but its a great start to year 2012. got tucked in and slept till 6am.

went to mass today, lunch and went to ikea to get my cloths rack (so goddamm happy with my purchase). after tht went bk home, watched movie with my friend. and fell asleep till 9pm. went to he's place to have dinner.


12.30am, 1st jan 2012 joke

Dianne: eh, who wants to finish the last few pieces of agar agar . (cause regina made agar agar for my NYeves dinner)

Johnny: eui, thats from last year.

Most of us: -.-"

-------------------------

Me: eh, u know him right? neh..tht one from blah blah blah.

Lin: o, u mean the one with two eyes, one nose and mouth right? of course i know him.

Me: completely speechless.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com