Sunday, January 15, 2012

Was very depressed yesterday. i guess its after the lunch party at Jsin's house.

met up with vincent for dinner, had hot chocolate at he's house. talked till 2am. i was completely wired at tht time.

advices was given on my personal, miserable life. but i'm glad i had someone to talked to.


went to morning mass today. Half way thru, i had one of my minor episodes of panic attack. deep breathing and fresh air calm my nerves. but then it happened again after lunch. one leads to another, and thats when i felt the pain..(yes, the one i had in 2010, the one were i promised the girls, ah nut and a few tht i will get it checked but am too lazy to). i havent had tht pain for a month or two. and now its back. *freaking heck! what such nonsence and bad timing.

zhen advice me to get valium for the anxiety attacks..i might get something for the depression as well...and as for the pain..i got my trusty 42 packs of asprin. and one strip of panadol to keep me at edge. (yes,i know. i dont like taking pain killers, but with so much going on, i dont freakingly care)

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com