Saturday, January 21, 2012

Feel sick to the stomach. I've not been feeling great since yesterday. Viva voce was horrible. I couldnt stop thinking about it. Spoils my mood.

Had dinner with the malaysian gang. All 10 of us went to Ming's steamboat and then 2nd floor to have desserts.

Due to me not having solid foods for days...i cannot even finished a bowl of rice T.T i feel so nauseous. AND pls..NO, i'm NOT pregnant. 3 kisses doesnt lead to pregnancy. Altho zhen keeps saying thts the reasons to it and that i dint tell him the rest of the story..*eyes rolling..like puhlease.

I know i havent been well and needs to go to the doc or something but i've completely lose my appetite (due to stress, anxiety and etc.)..its not like i'm on a diet..NO i am not...its just tht my stomach cannot take it and as i eat, i feel nauseous. and after a meal filled with solid food, i feel unwell.

i dreamt of him again last night. more like a friendly dream..the setting was always at my house. donno why. I missed him..i wish he could be with me today. when i'm feeling scare and insecure, i wish i could turn to him. i wish he would give me a hug, telling me its alright. But every guy is diff. like zhen..when a girl is cold, he says he doesnt give her he's coat. and tht he had nvr offered he's shoulders for a girl to cry on. (no wonder mingming cannot stand him)

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com