Wednesday, January 18, 2012

(this is the pic luke likes)..yeah..at least u get to see a b4 pic of me b4 i cut my hair.




wow..i feel loved by my aunt, my fav aunt, lanny and daddy. After their calls..i feel so much better. Dad was so worried tht he suggest to take the 2pm flight over to see me. He says i sound sick. As for lanny and aunty, they are both baking up a plan. (No kiss and tell now). As for my fav aunt..her words are always comforting :)


i cannot believe i broke almost all my nails while doing house chores. Now I’m faced with horrible, chipped up nails which hurts T.T.

I have a surprise waiting for u guys (especially my close friends)with side effects of fear of course..And no I'M NOT PREGNANT!! i cannot believe my dad read on that post (thanks to lanny, zhen, jenkins, myint, melvin) who went with the flow of me being pregnant. No-wonder dad kept saying things like 'if u've got a prob, don’t hide it, tell me' @.@

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com