Thursday, April 05, 2007

i told amy tht i wont blog till exams over...,but....,wat the heck rite?...haha..after class,i drove me,sharon and amy to parkson coz i wanted to buy a pair of sunglasses.....,so upon reaching....,amy wanted to get MCdonals....,knowing amy cant live without food....,so...i let her buy her precious food...,haha....and same time i asked her to get me some porridge...,then me and sharon went to vincci......,i ask the sales gal to take out a few tht i've choosed....,and sharon insisted me to buy this 'lao ah mu' glasses.....euiiii...was wat i said...,my shocking reaction can win 1st prize in the mags as the 'gals who goes totally numb over a pair of sunglasses'....its so butt ugly....,and i wanted this orange brown one...,but she keep on forcing me to buy the ugly big one coz she says tht it looks good on me.....,yuck man!!!.....so she asked amy to give (express) out her opinion.....,man....for the next 2 mins...,my mind was like 'u guys have got a serious fashion zero in sunglasses'....but with all the comment and blah.....,i just bought it without even wanting to look at it...,haha.....coz i swear tht it doesnt look good on me but it would look good on them :P ....well...,nevermind lar....since its on sales for 20%...,i decided to get it lor...after paying for it...,amy went shoes gaga(crazy).....,she would try on most of the shoes....,so me and sharon went to shop for perfume...,tho i just got one...,but i wanted more...,haha.....(i've seriously got a hunger for shopping after my exams)....amy bought 2 vincci shoes....,and then we went to watsons and i bought this silky gal perfume.....,i rubbed it on my hands and it smells delicious......yummy..!!...haha....then while on the journey home...,i keep on smelling the perfume stain on my hands and wasnt really paying attention during the trafic light stops ..coz the smells too damm good....,haha...ooopsy....sorry bout the fact tht i broke the promise of safely first when amy's in the car....,sorry yeubert...,LOL
see how ugly it is on me...,but i still camwhore with it...,hahasee wat i mean..... :( big leh....haha...but i trust amy and sharon....without regrets....
heres some pictures from amy..with me driving..(i dint know she took this picture)
sharon took this picture..i think...
below are some gingerbread pics
me poising with my love
this is a picture of my gingerbreadboyfriend and me(too bad u cant see how handsome it is coz flora ate the head and hands)
this is a picture of flora eating my gingerbreadboyfriend away...and i'm just camera-shy....haha...yerr rite
this is me and flora being hardworking as we r all the time...hehe
i love this picture....thanks amy!!!!...haha

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com