Saturday, April 28, 2007

on thursday.....me,flora,wynne,lewis and roger played badminton at this really big,heaty,ugly badminton court...haha....i brought along my camera coz lewis told me tht if roger loses in this game...,he'll have to srtip till his undies and run around the badminton court...,haha...,and i wanted to take a video to put it onto my blog...well actually...,i was there for fun...only take pics nia...,haha...
heres all our bags...,i brought along koko-krunch to entertain my tummy while i'm bored..haha...Oh noooo....,i promise TCH not to eat more chocolates...,well i told him tht i'm trying...,sooo...can one lar...,he'll understand lar....,hehe..
team one and two....,oopps cant see flora...,well shes beside lewis
roger:'wynne,dont play liaw...,be serious!!...,i ask u to stand there'
wynne:'i'm hot!!!'...(imagine her saying those words imitating paris hilton's voice)
roger moon-walking
donno y he was walking back to front....front to back... for a couple of times...so i took a shot....hehe..lewis and florawynne's trying to act cute with her """bluek""" tongue sticking out poiselewis:'sheila,i'm warning u,dont take this pic'

flora:'hehe....,let her lar....'lewis acting silly while flora's scrathing her earswynne took this while flora's messaging (steve)?



well now its the moment of truth...,*I SUX REAL BADD WHEN IT COMES TO SPORTS*

i cant seems to catch the shuttercock....

1st mistake:i hit the shuttercock to hard till it flew up and it never came down :'(

2nd mistake:the way i hold the racket was the exact same way as how daddy hold his goft clubs

3rd mistake:i love avoiding getting smacked..(i'm practically running away when my friends smack the shuttercock to me)

4th mistake:when i hit the shuttercok..,it either flew to the next court(someone elses) or backwards

5th mistake:the way i smack the shuttercock was WRONG!!!


well if u've got the same problem as me...THEN we can be classified as 'orang yang bo skill' (a mix language there..).... :pme posing...,hehe...,knowing wynne was taking a shot of me...,i showed my ass to the camerame:'aiyak the shuttercock fell again'me poising while waiting for roger to smack the shuttercockwhen the last game was finished...,roger can finally relax coz he and wynne won...,AND so tht means he wont have to stip and run around bare naked in the court....,hehe...haiya...,bring my cam for nutting....haha ,eiiii...YUCK!!!coz lewis and flora lost...,lewis have to do 10 push-ups...*cheh thts nutting nia*...haha..me myself cant even do 5....i'm Weakkkkk


well after having fun...,i got back home and found out tht i've got a cut on my right middle finger...,donno how i got it tho.....

on friday...,i have a really horrible headache...,its killing me...and o..yeah i've got buttaches too...,and adam asked who spanked me...haha...cheeko...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com