Sunday, April 15, 2007

on wednesday,mum made me a chocolate cheese cake
yummy!!!....and i ate it with my chocolate easter eggshaha

the next day,after bio exam...,we went for lunch...,i was bored so i played with lewisi ordered 2 hard boiled eggs.....and had a really hard time cracking up the eggs...,(lewis taught me over and over again but hell...,i donno wat the heck was he talking bout then he showed me...,and i was like 'oooo'....)..haha...,i was so blur

me:'like this?' lewis:'ya' (he's teaching me how to crack the eggs without dirtying my hands)

*he even took a video of it..haha..coz they all tot tht it was funnie...*they even said tht i would take me years just to crack one up(i'm giving ideas of imagining how the scene was)

when i reached home,i was os lazy to study so i slept the whole afternoon till 7 and then painted my nails emerald green

seee.......its isabel's fav colour.......


after tht i watched tv till 12...,and have forgotern all bout ct exam...ooopsy...haha...well while i was doing ct the next day,i felt like puking real bad...,so i dint wanna read the whole passage but circle everything by guessing the right answer for itit....haha.....,felt really sick......and after tht...,we went for breakfast where i had milo...,and guess wat...,lewis's driving...YAY!!!...,then we went to parkson where i ate again..haha...i was looking forward for this hanging out thinggy but it turns out tht we are all spilted out..,coz some of us wanted to go and some wanted to stay...,so after tht...,we went to the arcade where i wanted to play car racing games all 7 of us...,i lost the first round and during the 2nd..,i accidentally drove to where our car tyres are changed...,thts when i decided to play silly...thinking wat the heck rite? i'm gonna lose anyways ..i wanna have fun so i turned one big round and drive reverse to find my friend's car to crash into...,haha...,it was so damm funnie when i was driving like a mad woman trying to crash them and all of them shouted back 'SHEILAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!'.....hahaha...well i have fun and they keep on talking bout me being really mean to crash into them...muahahaha....,my,arent i mean....,haha...,then lewis sent me back and i slept the whole afternoon....


on sat,i told TCH tht i'm making muffins...,he told me tht was cool.. =.="....doesnt he have any nice lines to say to me?sheesh....then we crapped bout gaming and he told me tht theres this place in singapore where every single foods got chocolates in it.....,i was like 'wow...,i wanna go'...,and then i told dad bout it...,and he said tht he wont be surpprise to see me eating up the whole place if its made up of chocolates too...haha....,donno y but i have this carving for chocolates....,well actually i carved for it every single day..haha

oo...,after tht i decided to make this pink mousse muffins for my baby jia ling of course....haha....it looks delicious...,but wait..,i cant eat it without thismy pink moussei love the pinkish mousse on the muffins...,its yummyi was so bored tht i even camwhore with the muffins...haha....

step 1:stuff the whole piece into ur mouth like so..

step 2:chew it
step 3:look at the camera and continue chewingstep 4:give the camera ONE big cheesy smile b4 finishing everything up.......


i ate 5 and have just realised tht the reason i made this was for my baby..... ahhhhhhh...,damm me and my sweet tooth....

so i decided to buy jia ling some sweets instead...,and got myself thisi used to love this when i was young...,i just wanted to see wat the price inside is.....,but soon found out tht it was a crappy eraser.....pfftlousy orange dinosaur eraser

well..,dad surpprised me with this

britney's midnight fantasy perfume...,,YAY!!!!...hahaha....he got mum this
salvatore ferragamo incanto shine!!!...,it smells super nice....

this is wat my bro got...,ralph lauren blue....


its sunday today....,flora's flying to singapore... (>.<) not fair!!!!!

both amy and flora's having the time of their life and i'm stuck here at home.... :( ....

i was so tired tht i fell asleep on the couch....and no one knew i was there...,and my cousin's came...,they chatted softly...,(thank god for tht)...,i did woke up for a while but ignored them since they dint saw me....and went on sleeping BUT suddenly...,my dad said to my cousin 'eh..,u want chocolates?...,just take them lar.....,eat ar if u want coz i've got some more in the fridge'...upon hearing the word chocolates...,i suddently stood up..,and shocked my parents and cousin coz they dint knew i was there(coz i slept at the couch at the corner..,so they wont be abel to see me)....,i just walk to my dad and was like 'i want chocolates too!!!'...,he and his shocked face was kinda funnie and he said 'where did u come from?..i tot ure upstairs'.....i told him i was sleeping by the corner...and when i heard him say the word chocolates...,i got up and the hunger of chocolates eating me up...so i wanted to eat some...,haha...i took the whole box to my room...,and stuffed myself full.....,haha

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com