Wednesday, April 04, 2007

my mumzie got back from aus and bought GIFTs....yay!!!!....mostly for meee...haha.....this is a lovely bag full of girly stuffs....and a calvin klein escape perfume....at first i wasnt really interested in the perfume and bags thinggy....coz i've got thisisnt it cuteeeee?....then mum asked me to share it with my friends so i gavethis to flora and amy...(its the same pattern)......and its a gingerbreadman...i kept this gingerbreadwoman for myself.........see how cute the skirt is?....haha

and i named flora's gingerbreadman...,my gingerbreadboyfriend....i was kinda happy...,coz they kinda look like gingerbread couples....,but sadly enuf....,flora the wolf gotten hungry and munched up my gingerbreadboyfriend......(can view the munching thingy on amy's blog)....U murderer!!!...thts y put my msn nick as 'my gingerbread boyfriend was killed by my bestfriend'.....haha....jon wont stop laughing when i told him bout it....kinda silly..i..know....but hey.....a gals gotta have fun once in a while rite?.......o...kay....lets get back to the main topic here....my mum bought me chocolates....yes,u heard me...,chocolates!!!..yay!!...but she said tht since i'm sick with sore throat....,she bought just only two packets nia!!!see wat i mean :( ....and wait till u see wat she bought for my brother tht makes me envy him so damm muchA YUMMYICIOUS BUNNIE CHOC!!!....thts not fair.......its pretty good tho....i'm tempted to steal it from him....muahaha......i hoped he gives tht to me soon or he'll never see it again...haha...i'm gonna kill the bunnie......BUT wait...,theres moreee.....she bought him this tooo!!!....cottage cookies choco chip indulgence its pure finger-lickin good.......eii..I WANT!!!......haha......so i went to my mum and ask her for more chocolates but she said thts all she bought and so i stole her cadbury chocolates...,and ate it till my sore throat worsen the next day....which was kinda baddd...hahame and my lovesigning out...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com