Tuesday, May 01, 2007

i've been really hardworking lately....,*cough* *cough*.....have been really hardworking at designing tatoos tht i should get....seee?......

but myint my hunnie, asked me to get matching tattoos....something thts LAME like stars or hearts....so i took out my notebook and start designing logos which have meanings on it....cool eh?

yesterday,we (me,flora,roger,lewis,mic,ling fan)..had our breakfast in sch,i brought up the topic bout having to go rock/mountain climbing....coz the day b4 tht...,adam suggested it to me,so we planned to go today....

well in my little brain...,the meaning of rock climbing is tht we have stair cases tht we just need to walk up to the top of the mountain....and theres clean toilets....and if i wanted to rest,theres this really nice bench on the sides of the stairs....BUT


i was WRONG!!!!!! haha....mic filled me in on how horrible rock climbing is,facts tht we get dirts on our hands,and maybe even cuts/bruises....and insects crawling on our legs(well i imagine the last one)...but HELL...,i'm not going to tht dirt place after all tht.....its dirty....,its way far beyond my imagination of having a really nice exercise.....euiiiiii....the more mic filled me in,the more i got scared and the more roger and lewis got fustrated at me wanting to quit this little trip...haha....

during lunch time,ling fan brought me,lewis,flora,roger for lunch at imperial,the car ride ROCKS!!!! it was so cool coz i get to sit at the front seat with ling fan and roger,lewis,flora at the back...playing/tickelling each other,adjusting the seats so tht they could lie down and relax....,WHILE i camewhore in front...haha

lewis's shoes spoils this pictureflora yawning at the backroger and flora with the pillow...,see how comfy they areroger squeezing lewis and flora when lingfan did a turning at bout 50-60km/hr...it was fun...haha

lewis tickelling roger and flora's laughingsee wat i mean,he dropped to the floor laughing real hard

flora bought me chocolates....woooopeeedeeeee...haha..i shared it with almost everyone but i dint wanna share it with tht new classmate of mine...,coz he's a really greeedy pain in a butt....dont like him at all...


yesterday,dad bought chocolates from kb,and asked me to try every single one of them,he opened up every single bar and asked me to taste whether its good or not,after eating chocolates,i went hyper,thts wat bu told me coz i was chatting with her and she says tht i'm so bubbly...haha...coz i miss her to bits....

he lied to me again!!!!!!i saw him on9 yesterday afternoon.i was really pissed off at him....damm i was on fire when i got back home,coz first,it was his brother and now him.i felt like a total dweep when i'm being lied....a total useless dweep when i'm being treated tht way....

when myint told me bout jad lying to her coz of the incident of me bumping into him at pujut 6 and he denies seeing me there,and myint dint know bout him going out with his lameo friends...(long story)..makes me think of y he wanted to lie to her...i mean arent they a couple?..shouldnt they be trusting each other...,and y dint the guy care bout her at times when she needed him to?,pfft....boys

and plus this guy wanted to court me at the same time,makes a really bad timing,but sometimes when ure not in the mood,its really fun to argue with someone to let the steam off

jerk: eh,can i court u?

me: wadever,i'm not going to care bout it anyways..

jerk: y not?

me: coz ure this annoying jerks thts been bugging me ever since u've got my email...and i'm wondering y i dint block u anyways

jerk: please,dont block me,i just want us to be friends....can give me ur hp?

me: wat for?...i aint gonna reply u anyways

jerk: u'll like me soon coz i work at this big company and my salary's a few thousands,i'm rich and i can make u like me

me: u tot money can buy my heart?

jerk: i work at this company(him typing this company name tht i've never seen b4)..its a really famous company in kl,only ppl whoses as smart as me can work there

me: then get ur smart ass somewhere else and stop annoying me

*after half an hour*

jerk: so u trust me now?

me: i never did say tht

jerk: can i have ur hp now?...coz u seems to have like chatting with me now

me: i'm just being polite,and i'm so lazy to argue with u,and no...u can never have my number u jerk

*after tht i blocked him*after tht arguement,i went to have some junk food and was calm again,plus really bubbly...haha

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com