Friday, May 04, 2007

wednesaday

me,flora,roger and lewis went to watch spiderman 3...,it was nice better than spiderman 2 and 1...after 2 hours...,my butt was so numb,it was pure torture when the seats arent comfy at all..,HEARD tht there are rats in the cineplex,good thing tht i dint see one,haha...

after tht,flora persuade me to go mountain climbing with her,lewis and roger.....well coz i donno how to rock climb and plus am tired,i decline the invitation at first but then she keeps on persuading,so finally i agreed.....and lewis send me home so tht i could change into something comfy
,and i when i saw roger's tight outfit,it cracks me up...'so sexy oooo'....then lewis went to pick flora up...well,i came whore b4 tht,coz i've never wear my cap b4,so i took it with me...just like him,i'm afraid of the sun
me the one and onlypicking up florawas when lewis played the song 'kissed me' ,the one tht amanda has on her page....side profile

during my last post when i describe how easy mountain climbing could be...,with my imaginations of having staircases and all tht,well i'm there to face the true facts bout how ugly mountain climbing could be...

when we arrive there,me and flora bought gloves..and then we have to walk quite far to our rock climbing destination,when we arrive there,i wanted to turn one big round and run for my life back to the car,coz one of my greatest fear is height and i never told anyone tht...and there i am looking down the clifts(well something like tht),but with ropes to help me get down there....i was shaking so bad,and lewis tired to persuade me to get down there,and finally i did,when i was down there,was thinking to myself..(hey,tht isnt bad at all)...thinking tht the hard part was over...,BUT i was wrong again,haha,after 15 mins,i was so tired and wanted to rest,so we stop for awhile and rest till my heart beat was normal again,coz i was shaking the whole way thru,and my knees felt wobbly,flora and roger was so good at it,and me and lewis felt so weak,coz leiws have forgottern to take his lunch while i drank milk tea b4 climbing so i'm kinda full,and i felt like vomiting the whole way thru too...during the last stop,i couldnt get up i keep slipping down,and so lewis offered me his hand,damm if it wasnt for his help,i would have to spend the night there....haha....after tht we rest for bout 15 mins b4 getting back home

and so let me give a big fat THANKS to my friends who helped me especially lewis AKA my driver tht day...,haha

this is me on my way home


when i got home...,i've got sores all over my body...argggg...i cant sleep tht nite coz i felt like throwing up at the same time the sores makes me so uncomfortable.....

thursday

when to school with a tired face,i keep yawning and couldnt concentrate on wat the teachers talking bout...i did take pics of my classmates just for fun....

heres roger dancing and i took a candid pic of him,hahamic taking a video of all of us,not sure wat its for thoas for jeremy...,he wanted to act cool while i took pic of him...but he close his eyes...coz he just shy,haha



friday

lewis brought us the usual gang out for lunch...,haha...had sushi...,its ok lar..., :D ...

:/ ...signing out

p/s: myint if ure reading this...,I MIZZZZZZ UUUU....haha

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com