Friday, May 18, 2007

yesterday,i drove to sch....thinking tht i was kinda late,so i might drive crazy,i belted my bagssee...safety comes first

but it turns out tht i drove around town just to pass the time coz i dont feel like having maths,so i arrive 30 mins later,and i was not alone coz JEREMY was late too,haha

we had an early lunch coz i ask Miss May for it,i need to send flora home coz she wasnt feeling well,lingfan was driving too,and so roger followed his car..,while mic,lewis and flora followed me,haha...,bad move when both of them wanted to follow me coz i speed up most of the time..was driving recklessly..till i felt like vomitting myself..haha

and we had our lunch at kimmys,after finishing up my fried rice,i camwhore with lewis...hahatake 1ling fan took this pictake 2me and mic ho
me and rogermic ho took this pici took a candid pic of themafter tht,me and lewis wanted to act silly so we did thisfour of us from mic's cameraand this is the results from my cam,whooops,ling fan's head wasnt in my pic...hahai actually wanted everyone to do a kissing poise,but roger did this really shocked poise and ling fan just smile


then we went to toys world

haha,i donno y mic wanted me and lewis to do this poiseroger,*my daddy* was acting silly daddy roger,i want this bear!!!! no wait,this bear is much more better..jon,u can get me this instead of dolls.. :P ..i hoped ure brother sends u the message b4 its too late..haha

disney sunglasses

me trying out mickey sunglassesi hate this pic,..but hey,no one is perfect rite?..


then we went to belles coz i wanted to get some books but ended up playing therecan u see wats written?how about a close up?..haha..i love this crazy pic..an 'exit' sign on my zipper..haha

then i need to go pick flora up,so mic followed my car,while the boys followed ling fani was trying to act sexy,but looked stupid instead


it was kinda late when i reached school...,i was so hyper tht me and flora started singing power puff's theme song...,and i acted like BUBBLES and tied my hair into pig tails....me and flora(shes trying out the ju-on thing again)...and lewis was being vain


and then i remembered this sailormoon poise and acted it out while my teacher wasnt looking

i took a pic with the sunglasses on (FYI:its not mine)this is me and flora taking revenge coz lewis tickled meme,lewis,florasee wat both of them loves doing to each other

tht nite,i was feeling kinda drunk coz i drank this tea and dint know tht there was alcohol in it...so everyone who chatted with me thinks tht something was kinda weird and wrong with me..(i think)....jon notice it first then myint,and then rest,i couldnt remember who i actually chatted with...,but i know tht there was jon,myint,mic,roger,i really couldnt remember wat i said to them was wat kills me....i think i called everyone my hunnies and my dears....,well..i just remember a bit of this and tht,i remmember i told jon tht i ate 'friend rice',and it was a typing error coz i was surppose to type 'fried rice' instead...,he asked me to sleep early but i dont feel like it...,and i told him bout my day and he wanted to see the pics i took...,but too bad he'll have to wait till he comes back...,muahahaha...,he wanted to see me when he gets back..haha...,he wanted to get me dolls...,but thts not wat i want >< ...only his brother knows me well,and he is gonna help me tell jon bout tht...haha...chatted with jin this morning,miss him to bits,still the same crazy chatter tht i used to know...and till now,he still owe me my cow and purple sweets

dad broght me perfumes again!!!..i wasnt feeling all so excited coz i dont really need it...but heck,i'm gonna keep it anyways coz its purple

bvlgari's OMNIA AMETHYSTEand got mum a CK IN2U...

and mark wanted a sad pic of me...,but it think i really suxs bad in the acting thing

is this ok for him?....donno lar..(FYI,not mark timothy the gay,i wont be talking bout him coz its been quite awhile since we've contacted each other)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com