Friday, May 25, 2007

well...,its been quite a crazy week for me...jon message me b4 he left,he's the only guy who proves me wrong when i said 'Guys cant keep to their promises'..he did wat he promised..

i bumped into brandon tht day,...i was walking up to the escalator and passed by him and suddenly,both of us turned around and stare at each other at the same time,it was kinda weird...coz where ever i go,there he'll be...i went to the CD shop,and bumped into him again,then went to the food court and there he was again,goodness he must have think tht i'm stalking him...i tot he was doing the same thing too.it was kinda funnie,but we dint talk but just stare at each other,i wish tht i could take a pic of him for u to see,he looks a bit like the cute actor in O.C...cute as ever,actually much more better looking than ever...wishing tht i could have the courage to walk up to him and ask if he remembers this gal who asked for his name 6 years ago and thanked him for helping her...and always bumped into him at the phonebooth.....ahhhhhh....


once again i'll just let the pics do the talking
as u can see,i'm enjoying the riderandom picling farn took this pic one of our LAN teacher...whoops...i took a candid pic of her pointing her middle fingerand another candid pic of roger and amy
i was so hyperon my way to marriotwhile waitng for lewis and ling farn to get their ICsorchid tht i stole from marriot hotel washroomcouldnt take a good pic coz the car was movingme and flora in front of the poolbear HUGSi love this bag.even tho its Barbie friends


well,today...my 3 years old motorola phone can finally rest in PEACE.....




u've been such a great phone and friend of mine..-----a moment of silence-----..haha..



(i'm not crazy okay)



and now may in intro u my new friend,a new version/non lagging phone

and what we have here is a nokia 6680.....


i told dad tht i dont want N-series hp coz its always so damm lagging....and he got me this,which i'm cool with it,and plus its BLACK..he knows tht i love black...hehe....THANKS DADDIE



but the only problem i'm having is tht i donno how to use a nokia phone coz i've been using moto phones and thank god for jeremy...,i'm alble to learn how to use my phone...haha....he was so damm proud coz he taught me a few steps,and called himself THE NOKIA MASTER...,bhahahahhaha...me and minesh cracked up laughing



i was testing with my phone and accidentally press the capture button and this is wat i gottestingon my way to get my tummy filledlast but not least a pic of me and lewis



and rite now i'm staring at this BIG bruise on my knee,thanks to SOMEONE,i felt off my bed and landed on my knees,and got this big black ugly bruise.....YUCK!!!...and plus got bitten by sand-flies tht day,so itchy...

o yeah...,sent eugene home today,this funnie guy wanted me to drive slowly so tht he could enjoy the moment being with me...awww..sweet....i bet theres another reason to tht...am i rite ah pek?..LOL....u r just relaxing while i drive the car like ure own personal driver lar....i was driving around pujut 7 coz he doesnt wanna go home so soon,so we take this oppotunity to catch up with each other...it was SO DAMM nice of me to wait for him till 3pm just so tht he can ride in my car... :P...haha...

i'm still not used to my new hp...,coz just now it was ringing and i was like 'what is tht freaking annoying sound?'..,and started asking my parents if they heard it too...,and my dad was like 'wat?u dont even know ure ring tone?ur phone is ringing lar my DEAR'..(giggles)....

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com