Sunday, May 27, 2007

last nite was superly fun... :P....i was so damm happy...and is still smiling now..
like this
haha....THANKS MIC CHANG... for inviting me... :D ....well me,flora,lewis,roger,wynne,siew fung,athena,jackie was invited to Cafe Rosita/Dynasty to have our dinner with mic chang's family,the buffet was deli and i really enjoyed myself there,and YES,the camewhoring never stops.. :D ....too bad amy wasnt there with us,but heck..,i bet shes enjoying herself in HK rite now....

this is...er....(dorry/dori/doli/dolly/duhry)fish?,this a insane(donno how its spelled),haha..

i was like 'euii,flora's eating Nemo's friend..,and athena was like 'sheila,since when are u so lameeee'...haha.....maybe..(thinking)..maybe because i hang out with u guys too much till it affects me...haha

raw salmon..,my favand lets not forget buttered bun with lots and lots of SUGARRRRand may i intro u,siew fung and athenaheres miss wynnejackie and mic changwell,i'm not the only ONE who camewhores all the timeTHEY all camewhore toome,roger,flora,lewisme and daddy rogerflora's camera shy coz EVERYONE decided to take a pic of her...hahawas bored...so i took a pic of wynne...hahame againgroup photo...,i tot tht this is a perfect pic...,but then i realise wynne wasnt in this pic...so i took the pic again...everyone's taking the same pic except for wynne and florathis is wat i wore...(taking a pic in front of the lift door)while i taking this pic,suddently,the lift door opened and two men was staring at me and flora,both of us cracked up laughing non stop...while waiting for our parents to pick us up,all of us camewhore againme and siew fungroger took thisme and lewisme..myself and Ilewis took this,i look so funnie in this pici took another pic of myself...coz i was boredme and wynnei took a candid pic of athena while she was doing her thang



then we went to boulevard coz lewis wanted to see his bro...and guess wat,i met JACQUE there..shes with angel and kelly..:P..,i hug her like as if shes a teddy bear,goodness i miss her so bad,and then i went to talk to xinyu and hui hui....xinyu's so damm pretty with her curls....she dared me to sing on stage with her...haha....cute as ever

after tht...,me,flora,lewis,roger,jacky,mic chang...went to desserts to have some drinks

i drank hot chocolate...,.yummy....roger,flora,lewisjacky and mic chang....i love their shirts...me and florame and lewisi was testing with my hp,and found out tht i can put frames...haha

then lewis sent flora,me,roger home....

i told daddy tht i wanted a party like last nite too....,9 of us and amy...for my birthday,but then theres exam...,and i dont think we'll be having the mood to party, :'( ....i had a really great time last nite...and once again...,i wanna thank mic chang and her family for it... :D

*and oh yeah...,mum saw the sunglasses tht amy and sharon asked me to buy,and she says tht i look like a GRASSHOPPER..., :S ....*

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com