Tuesday, May 22, 2007

a mixture of personal feelings

-i'm depressed
-wat if i couldnt handle it?
-wat if i cant hold on?
-y did u lie???
-wat if i couldnt stay strong?
-i'm broken and hurt,do u know tht?
-who would be there to dry my tears?
-who would be there to hold me?
-this feelings eating me up

-i choose not to believe,
coz i'm confused

-i'm lost and imperfect

-it doesnt seems real,
are u faking it all this time?

-even if my tears are dried up,
but the hurts still there

-i'm just unlucky to be caught up in all this mess

all i can say is i'm sorry

-----------------------------------------

woke up with puffy eyes coz i cried myself to sleep last nite.

-either he's stupid or just pretending not to know

-even my bro asked me wats wrong

-he act like as if nth has happened....

-he dint message me after last nite.....

-i dont think he even cares since he's got plenty of love

-i was so unhappy till it affects how i act in sch,been kinda harsh and kinda ignored most of the guys who message/talk to me...

-well,i guess i am to place a fake smile and pretend tht everythings ok too

-if he can do it,so can i


i'm taking a friend's advice to forget bout guys,ignore guys who wants to court me,wanting me..loving me..pfft...liers!!!!


the only person i wanted to talk to rite now is mark...he understands me most...like a brother i never had

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com