Wednesday, May 16, 2007

last sun was mothers day,I LOVE U MAMMIII.. :D ,christina(nana) my mum's god daughther planned to surpprise mummy by coming back to celebrate mothers day with her,so she called and make plans on wat we r surppose to do when she gets back,then nana decided to get her a cake and i PERSONALLY asked for a ORANGE sponge cake,my fav... :P ...and thanks to ling fan,i know where to get purple roses for me and maybe my mum aswell,i wanted it more so i think i'll just get one for myself coz i love roses and the colour purple....


on sat,i went to church to help mum with the flower arrangements and the roses there, arent as pretty as the ones i bought

see wat i mean,i ask for everthing to be purple,and decided to give it to my god-ma instead of buying it for myself,coz she deserves more :P


but b4 tht,i drove around town deciding wat to get for my tummy...,coz i realise tht havent had my lunch yet,so i stopped by deserts to get some ice cream and then drove to dave's to have some mashed potatoesand the camwhore never stopsi love these pics...,thanks nana


my god-ma cried when i gave her the roses and cakes,it was kinda awkward for me to stand there and watch her tears pour,so i gave her a hug and told her tht no matter wat,she'd always have me to share all her problems with....


then me and nana drove back home to celebrate with mum....yay!!!....yummilicious


yesterday..,me,lewis,flora and mic had our lunch at riam sec canteen,i had noodles...,but it wasnt tht tasty...and this is wat i usually do when i'm bored....i felt kinda heaty...,and so i bought a bowl of ICE,..yes,u heard me ICE,i love eating ice,(myint,flora and bu kinda have gotten use to the habit of me eating ice)i love ice... :P ....i'll just popped ice cubes into my mouth when i'm bored,and after tht,..me,flora,lewis had ice-ball fights?....haha....



jeremy sent me home tht day coz class ended early and while me and jeremy was chatting,we dint realise amy was sleeping,i plan to ignored her at first but when i saw this truck carrying this big fat juicy pig,i decided to take a few pics of amy and the pig

she can still look good,even tho shes sleepingsee the resemblance?....

tht nite,i took a few pics of my teachers daughther coz she was bored

a devil in disguise


i followed flora to riam today...,bumped into mr voon...,and he scribbled my hand while i was talking to telekan abusive acttoroshivoon (o..,btw,u owe me another doggie)

joined student counsel today....the meeting ended at bout 5.15 - 5.30this is how the carpark looks like at bout 5.30pm....

ooo....myint,forget bout him k?...u'll be alright...,if u really want another guy,theres this hottie near my house...,i discovered his existences a few weeks ago when he blocked my way out so i honked him and he turned around and i was like,oo...,not bad...kinda cute...anyways if u really want to get to know him,i can help u provided tht he doesnt get the wrong idea of me wanting him instead....LOL...

anyways,it was too late when i reached there,i really wanted to say goodbye,but he was gone when i got there,was fustrated and depressed the whole day,another month man!!!...ahhhh...and he's so far away,damm..,if i ever meet the boss,i would wanna have a word with him,how dare he sent my friend so far away for a month or 2?..dont u think its so unfair coz he just got back like a week ago,all tired and homesick and then the next thing u'll know is tht he's got to go for work again,sigh....life's so unfair!!...dont think too much,we're just friends...

having 2nd tots bout travelling this coming july coz TCH wont be there to bring me around as he's busy with work,and the chances of us meeting each others kinda slim....

signing out

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com